Here are project management lessons learned over the years and especially seen being highlighted in year 2014.
- You got to tell your story, sell it to your project team, higher management and customers; present yourself as a brand
- Every situations offers opportunities, even failure does! Go after those opportunities
- Clearly know what your and your teamís priorities are
- Once you focus on your priorities, have passion and commitment to deliver it
- Being efficient is expected from you. Try to go further and be effective to make the difference
- The key to growth is delegation. And successful delegation is about sharing credit and owning up responsibility
- Tom Dick Harry can start questioning anything. You have to be ready with alternative solutions before you start asking questions.
- Always do what is best for your company. You will never have to provide excuses
Do you have anything to add? Let me know with your comment.
Image source: pmmajik.com